United Nations, September 28 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro will address the United Nations General Assembly Monday afternoon. According to the list of speakers, the Cuban leader will deliver his speech during the third afternoon session, which is scheduled to begin at 3 p.m. local time.
The UN General Assembly began its general debate this morning with the opening address by Secretary General Ban Ki-moon. There are more than 140 heads of State and Government attending the 70th Session of the United Nations.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3316
- today: 3295
- online: 126
- total: 5446225