United Nations, September 28 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro will address the United Nations General Assembly Monday afternoon. According to the list of speakers, the Cuban leader will deliver his speech during the third afternoon session, which is scheduled to begin at 3 p.m. local time.
The UN General Assembly began its general debate this morning with the opening address by Secretary General Ban Ki-moon. There are more than 140 heads of State and Government attending the 70th Session of the United Nations.
- Nicaraguan University Grants Posthumous Honorary Doctorate to Fidel Castro
- New Elections in Germany?
- Cuba Says EU Sanctions Are Foreign Interference in Venezuela
- Cuba Rejects EU Sanctions Against Venezuela
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4687
- today: 1175
- online: 172
- total: 4004255