United Nations, September 28 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro will address the United Nations General Assembly Monday afternoon. According to the list of speakers, the Cuban leader will deliver his speech during the third afternoon session, which is scheduled to begin at 3 p.m. local time.
The UN General Assembly began its general debate this morning with the opening address by Secretary General Ban Ki-moon. There are more than 140 heads of State and Government attending the 70th Session of the United Nations.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 2687
- online: 138
- total: 4829473