Havana, November 5 (RHC)-- The managing office of the first Cuban Special Development Zone, located in western Mariel harbor, has announced that eight investment projects have been approved for the area. The announcement was made during the ongoing Havana International Trade Fair.
The announcement included the state of the new projects, which are two Cuban companies and six foreign entities. The foreign companies so far established at the zone come from Brazil, Spain, Belgium and Mexico and the investment projects focus on the areas of manufacturing, logistics and renewable energy.
According to the Cuban Investment Portfolio, out of 326 projects to be implemented in the country, 20 will be carried out at the Mariel Special Development Zone.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4441
- today: 4213
- online: 184
- total: 3833360