Hanoi, December 1 (RHC)-- Vietnamese authorities sent Cuban President Raúl Castro a congratulatory message on the 55th anniversary of bilateral diplomatic ties, celebrated on December 2nd.
According to official sources in Hanoi, the message bears the signature of the Secretary General of the Communist Party of Vietnam Nguyen Fu Trong, President Truong Tan Sang and Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung.
Cuban Ambassador to Vietnam Herminio López highlighted the historical friendship and cooperation ties between the two countries, which he said have withstood the test of time even amid adverse international conditions.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 3441
- online: 119
- total: 4931144