Havana, January 6 (RHC)-- Uruguay's Trade Union PIT-CNT has announced its participation with a large delegation in the upcoming 25th edition of Cuba's International Book Fair, aimed at presenting literary proposals linked to the union organization.
Union leader Ignacio Martínez said that during the book fair the Uruguayan delegation will launch dozens of new titles, which will be later donated to Cuban schools and other cultural institutions.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2318
- today: 1116
- online: 101
- total: 5867837