Havana, January 6 (RHC)-- Uruguay's Trade Union PIT-CNT has announced its participation with a large delegation in the upcoming 25th edition of Cuba's International Book Fair, aimed at presenting literary proposals linked to the union organization.
Union leader Ignacio Martínez said that during the book fair the Uruguayan delegation will launch dozens of new titles, which will be later donated to Cuban schools and other cultural institutions.
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- Ultra-right, very active in Spain's elections
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3486
- today: 1262
- online: 125
- total: 5654753