Havana, January 6 (RHC)-- Uruguay's Trade Union PIT-CNT has announced its participation with a large delegation in the upcoming 25th edition of Cuba's International Book Fair, aimed at presenting literary proposals linked to the union organization.
Union leader Ignacio Martínez said that during the book fair the Uruguayan delegation will launch dozens of new titles, which will be later donated to Cuban schools and other cultural institutions.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 646
- online: 145
- total: 5260174