Havana, January 6 (RHC)-- Uruguay's Trade Union PIT-CNT has announced its participation with a large delegation in the upcoming 25th edition of Cuba's International Book Fair, aimed at presenting literary proposals linked to the union organization.
Union leader Ignacio Martínez said that during the book fair the Uruguayan delegation will launch dozens of new titles, which will be later donated to Cuban schools and other cultural institutions.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2823
- today: 3338
- online: 115
- total: 5417398