Havana, February 8 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met on Monday in Havana with his counterpart of the Palestinian National Authority Riad Al-Malki, who is paying an official visit to Cuba.
As part of his visit agenda, Al-Malki has already met with First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, with whom he discussed issues of common interest.
The foreign affairs minister of the Palestinian National Authority paid homage to nationalist leader Yasser Arafat, who led his people's struggle for self-determination and independence up until his death in 2004.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 2886
- online: 136
- total: 4938792