Havana, February 8 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met on Monday in Havana with his counterpart of the Palestinian National Authority Riad Al-Malki, who is paying an official visit to Cuba.
As part of his visit agenda, Al-Malki has already met with First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, with whom he discussed issues of common interest.
The foreign affairs minister of the Palestinian National Authority paid homage to nationalist leader Yasser Arafat, who led his people's struggle for self-determination and independence up until his death in 2004.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 3733
- online: 157
- total: 6659600