Havana, February 8 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met on Monday in Havana with his counterpart of the Palestinian National Authority Riad Al-Malki, who is paying an official visit to Cuba.
As part of his visit agenda, Al-Malki has already met with First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, with whom he discussed issues of common interest.
The foreign affairs minister of the Palestinian National Authority paid homage to nationalist leader Yasser Arafat, who led his people's struggle for self-determination and independence up until his death in 2004.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1672
- online: 230
- total: 4097627