Havana, February 8 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met on Monday in Havana with his counterpart of the Palestinian National Authority Riad Al-Malki, who is paying an official visit to Cuba.
As part of his visit agenda, Al-Malki has already met with First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, with whom he discussed issues of common interest.
The foreign affairs minister of the Palestinian National Authority paid homage to nationalist leader Yasser Arafat, who led his people's struggle for self-determination and independence up until his death in 2004.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2873
- today: 1727
- online: 147
- total: 5555716