Havana, February 8 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met on Monday in Havana with his counterpart of the Palestinian National Authority Riad Al-Malki, who is paying an official visit to Cuba.
As part of his visit agenda, Al-Malki has already met with First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, with whom he discussed issues of common interest.
The foreign affairs minister of the Palestinian National Authority paid homage to nationalist leader Yasser Arafat, who led his people's struggle for self-determination and independence up until his death in 2004.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 1761
- online: 94
- total: 4464247