Havana, February 16 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas held talks Monday in Havana with Uruguayan Vice President Fernando Sendic, who is paying an official visit.
During the exchange, Cabrisas and Sendic agreed that cooperation relations are very good. The Uruguayan official commended the work being carried out by Cuban health specialists in his country, especially those under the Operation Miracle free-eye-surgery program at Montevideo's José Martí Eye Hospital.
The two government officials pledged to continue working towards expanding and strengthening cooperation for the benefit of both countries and peoples.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 2480
- online: 485
- total: 6648521