Havana, February 16 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas held talks Monday in Havana with Uruguayan Vice President Fernando Sendic, who is paying an official visit.
During the exchange, Cabrisas and Sendic agreed that cooperation relations are very good. The Uruguayan official commended the work being carried out by Cuban health specialists in his country, especially those under the Operation Miracle free-eye-surgery program at Montevideo's José Martí Eye Hospital.
The two government officials pledged to continue working towards expanding and strengthening cooperation for the benefit of both countries and peoples.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3743
- today: 2018
- online: 118
- total: 6066839