Havana, June 22 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez met Tuesday in Havana with the Director General of the International Organization for Migration (IOM), Ambassador William Lacy Swing, who is currently on a working visit to Cuba.
During the exchange, Ambassador Swing praised Cuba's long-lasting cooperation with his organization.
The top Cuban diplomat thanked the IOM leader of the for the support and assistance the Geneva-based body has provided Cuba, always on the basis of mutual respect and cooperation. He renewed Cuba's willingness to strengthen cooperation with the inter-governmental organization
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4748
- today: 3968
- online: 249
- total: 6769786