Cuban singer-songwriter, Silvio Rodríguez, will offer a concert on Sunday, January 19th, in Old Havana’s Saint Francis of Assisi Square to mark the 15th anniversary of Habana Radio station.
The concert is part of a tour of Havana neighborhoods that the musician has taken for three years and is also aimed at celebrating the 55th anniversary of the Cuban Revolution. Guest artists will include singer, Ivette Cepeda, and the band Reflexión.
With more than 20 albums in his 40-year-long career, Rodríguez is currently one of Cuba’s best known musicians on the island and abroad. A founding member of the so called New Song Movement along with Pablo Milanés, Noel Nicola and Vicente Feliú, Rodríguez has shared the stage with renowned Cuban and international musicians.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- Venezuela's vice president says Guyana's Bharrat seeks to fill Exxon's pocket
- Noboa trusts in what he calls an air of renewal
- Claudia Sheinbaum, Mexico's presidential candidate, presents her team
- Cuba and Venezuela consolidate their cooperation ties
- Venezuela and Cuba signed seven cooperation agreements in tourism