Brazilian Supreme Court Justice Teori Zavascki
Brasilia, January 20 (RHC)-- A plane carrying Brazilian Supreme Court Justice Teori Zavascki, who was overseeing a massive corruption investigation, crashed into the sea off the coast of Rio de Janeiro state on Thursday, a judicial source said.
The small aircraft left Sao Paulo and crashed into the sea near the tourist town of Paraty, airforce and civil aviation sources said.
A press representative for the Supreme Court of Brazil had earlier told Reuters that Zavascki was on the passenger list for the flight, but several hours passed before it was confirmed that the judge was onboard and was killed in the crash.
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2934
- online: 220
- total: 4090134