Baghdad, June 5 (RHC)-- In Iraq, Reuters reports dozens of civilians, including women and children, were killed over the weekend trying to escape an ISIS-held area of Mosul amid the ongoing U.S. offensive to retake control of the city.
An aid worker says some of the civilians were shot by ISIS militants while they were trying to flee the Zanjili neighborhood.
Airwars says 20 civilians were reportedly killed on in that same neighborhood by shelling and airstrikes likely launched by the U.S.-backed Iraqi military.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 12443
- today: 1380
- online: 528
- total: 7020230