Seoul, July 7 (RHC)-- In the Sea of Japan, South Korean jets and warships fired a barrage of missiles Thursday in a major live-fire exercise that came just two days after North Korea successfully tested a new intercontinental ballistic missile.
At the Pentagon, Defense Secretary James Mattis said the ICBM test didn’t mean the U.S. is closer to war with North Korea. The statement contradicted Donald Trump’s comment earlier in the day that he’s considering "pretty severe things" in response to North Korea’s missile test.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3324
- today: 2784
- online: 109
- total: 4826615