Ottawa, October 22 (RHC)-- In Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Party held onto power in Monday’s tight national elections. The Liberals did not win a majority, with the Conservative Party gaining seats in Parliament.
The election was widely seen as a referendum on Trudeau’s four years in power, including his highly controversial approvals of new pipelines, including the Trans Mountain oil pipeline expansion project and occasional scandals, including photos of him appearing in blackface.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10693
- today: 1858
- online: 186
- total: 7000327