Caracas, July 28 (RHC) -- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has proposed that Pope Francis join the project for Operation Miracle's expansion to other countries around the world.
Operation Miracle -- a program promoted by Cuba and Venezuela -- is directed at aiding people with impaired vision, providing them free medical treatment, including eye surgeries.
The Venezuelan president said that with the support of the Vatican, Operation Miracle can be exponentially strengthened to improve the vision of people around the world.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 1812
- online: 175
- total: 8073714