Caracas, July 28 (RHC) -- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has proposed that Pope Francis join the project for Operation Miracle's expansion to other countries around the world.
Operation Miracle -- a program promoted by Cuba and Venezuela -- is directed at aiding people with impaired vision, providing them free medical treatment, including eye surgeries.
The Venezuelan president said that with the support of the Vatican, Operation Miracle can be exponentially strengthened to improve the vision of people around the world.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 403
- online: 151
- total: 6618500