Brasilia, May 26 (RHC)-- Renowned Brazilian writer Paulo Coelho has criticized the Brazilian Senate’s decision to depose President Dilma Rousseff and is asking people to unmask the politicians who support the parliamentary coup. Coelho says that the process in Brazil was a coup and that he was upset by the outcome.
"What cynicism!" he wrote on Twitter. "Take responsibility! Or were you born yesterday? Always wanting to be fine with everyone."
Coelho said people should be alert and expose politicians who betrayed Rousseff, who were once supportive but later backed the impeachment process that led to interim President Michel Temer taking power.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9107
- today: 3824
- online: 237
- total: 7376394