Havana, September 13 (RHC)-- Iran's President Hassan Rouhani will travel to Cuba for an official visit, after attending this week's Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) summit in Venezuela, an Iranian official announced.
Parviz Esmaili, Deputy for Communications and Information at the president's office, said on Monday that President Rouhani will travel to Havana at the formal invitation of his Cuban counterpart Raul Castro.
“During his stay, President Rouhani will meet with President Raúl Castro and with Revolution leader Fidel Castro, while high-ranking delegations from the two countries are expected to hold negotiations and sign multiple cooperation agreements,” Esmaili added.
From Cuba, Rouhani will head to New York for a two-day visit to attend the 71st Regular Session of the United Nations General Assembly.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2630
- today: 1598
- online: 112
- total: 5866001