Havana, December 6 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa met in Santiago de Cuba with the President of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Mulatu Teshome, the President of the Republic of Congo, Denis Sassou-Nguesso and the Vice President of the Republic of Angola, Manuel Vicente, who traveled to Santiago pay their last respects to Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
On behalf of the Cuban government and people, Valdés Mesa thanked the African leaders and their delegations for their presence on the island to attend the tribute to Fidel. They also exchanged views on bilateral relations and other international issues.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1667
- online: 229
- total: 4097622