Havana, December 6 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa met in Santiago de Cuba with the President of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Mulatu Teshome, the President of the Republic of Congo, Denis Sassou-Nguesso and the Vice President of the Republic of Angola, Manuel Vicente, who traveled to Santiago pay their last respects to Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
On behalf of the Cuban government and people, Valdés Mesa thanked the African leaders and their delegations for their presence on the island to attend the tribute to Fidel. They also exchanged views on bilateral relations and other international issues.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 1778
- online: 112
- total: 4464264