Havana, December 6 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa met in Santiago de Cuba with the President of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Mulatu Teshome, the President of the Republic of Congo, Denis Sassou-Nguesso and the Vice President of the Republic of Angola, Manuel Vicente, who traveled to Santiago pay their last respects to Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
On behalf of the Cuban government and people, Valdés Mesa thanked the African leaders and their delegations for their presence on the island to attend the tribute to Fidel. They also exchanged views on bilateral relations and other international issues.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 2555
- online: 107
- total: 4934328