Havana, December 20 (RHC)-- A visiting delegation from the U.S. Black Congressional Caucus met in Havana with members of the Cuban Parliament's Foreign relations Commission.
The delegation, made up of four U.S. congresspeople, is being headed by U.S. Representative Barbara Lee, a Democrat from California.
The U.S. visitors were also received by the Director for the United States at the Cuban Foreign Ministry Josefina Vidal.
The U.S. Black Congressional Caucus is one of the groups within the U.S. Congress representing African-American Congresspeople -- mostly Democrats.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1626
- online: 191
- total: 3854450