Havana, December 20 (RHC)-- A visiting delegation from the U.S. Black Congressional Caucus met in Havana with members of the Cuban Parliament's Foreign relations Commission.
The delegation, made up of four U.S. congresspeople, is being headed by U.S. Representative Barbara Lee, a Democrat from California.
The U.S. visitors were also received by the Director for the United States at the Cuban Foreign Ministry Josefina Vidal.
The U.S. Black Congressional Caucus is one of the groups within the U.S. Congress representing African-American Congresspeople -- mostly Democrats.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 3510
- online: 109
- total: 4841954