Managua, January 11 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel said in Managua that Nicaragua can always count on the unconditional support, friendship, solidarity, and cooperation of Cuba.
Díaz-Canel lead the Cuban delegation at Tuesday's re-inauguration of Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega, who was sworn-in for a third five-year term after garnering more than 72 percent of the vote in last November's elections.
In statements to the press in the Nicaraguan capital, Díaz-Canel said that the victory of Ortega's Sandinista National Liberation Front is a victory for not just Nicaragua, but for all of Latin America and the Caribbean, since it contributes favorably to ongoing efforts and mechanisms toward regional unity, integration and peace.
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- A pause in the fight over BREXIT
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 16
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3981
- today: 1195
- online: 128
- total: 6373238