Havana, February 28 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Monday in Havana with the State Secretary for Ibero-America at the Spanish Foreign Affairs Ministry, Fernando García.
During the meeting, the two officials reviewed the positive state of bilateral relations and reaffirmed both governments' common interest in strengthening them.
After his meeting with the top Cuban diplomat, the Spanish foreign affairs official held talks also with Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra. The two sides described as 'favorable' the state of bilateral relations between Cuba and the European Union (EU), following the signing of the Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement in December 2016.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10109
- today: 7285
- online: 157
- total: 7090378