Havana, February 28 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Monday in Havana with the State Secretary for Ibero-America at the Spanish Foreign Affairs Ministry, Fernando García.
During the meeting, the two officials reviewed the positive state of bilateral relations and reaffirmed both governments' common interest in strengthening them.
After his meeting with the top Cuban diplomat, the Spanish foreign affairs official held talks also with Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra. The two sides described as 'favorable' the state of bilateral relations between Cuba and the European Union (EU), following the signing of the Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement in December 2016.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4132
- today: 3162
- online: 180
- total: 6746241