Havana, May 30 (RHC-PL)-- The 2nd Round of Migration Talks between Cuba and Canada will take place June 1st and 2nd in Ottawa to evaluate bilateral cooperation on in the issue.
A note published by the website of the Cuban Foreign Ministry (MINREX) said during the exchange experts from Cuba and Canada will analyze such issues as migration flow between Cuba and Canada.
The two delegations are to continue working on a Draft Memorandum of Understanding on Migration, which both sides see as an effective mechanism to guarantee regular and safe migration flows between both nations.
Other issues under discussion will increase cooperation in the fight against human trafficking and other related crimes.
- Experts Note Inconsistencies in Theory About Alleged Sonic Attacks
- Women in Danger in Mexico
- Cuban Experts Issue Statement Condemning Washington's False 'Sonic Attacks' Claim
- RHC's Interview with Writer and Poet Nancy Morejón
- Puerto Rican Independence Fighter Oscar López Rivera Presented with Solidarity Order
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 2689
- online: 205
- total: 3975206