Havana, May 30 (RHC-PL)-- The 2nd Round of Migration Talks between Cuba and Canada will take place June 1st and 2nd in Ottawa to evaluate bilateral cooperation on in the issue.
A note published by the website of the Cuban Foreign Ministry (MINREX) said during the exchange experts from Cuba and Canada will analyze such issues as migration flow between Cuba and Canada.
The two delegations are to continue working on a Draft Memorandum of Understanding on Migration, which both sides see as an effective mechanism to guarantee regular and safe migration flows between both nations.
Other issues under discussion will increase cooperation in the fight against human trafficking and other related crimes.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 9625
- online: 195
- total: 7016032