Havana, July 5 (RHC)-- Cuba's Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra and his counterpart from Belarus Evgueni Shestakov presided over a round of political and diplomatic talks Tuesday in Havana.
The two delegations reviewed existing trade and financial agreements in the fields of transport, agriculture, biotechnology and scientific research.
The Cuban deputy foreign minister thanked Belarus for its support for the Cuban annual resolution at the UN General Assembly, urging Washington to lift its blockade policy against Cuba.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 3143
- online: 159
- total: 4934916