Havana, July 5 (RHC)-- Cuba's Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra and his counterpart from Belarus Evgueni Shestakov presided over a round of political and diplomatic talks Tuesday in Havana.
The two delegations reviewed existing trade and financial agreements in the fields of transport, agriculture, biotechnology and scientific research.
The Cuban deputy foreign minister thanked Belarus for its support for the Cuban annual resolution at the UN General Assembly, urging Washington to lift its blockade policy against Cuba.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 3105
- online: 97
- total: 4462106