Havana, July 5 (RHC)-- Cuba's Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra and his counterpart from Belarus Evgueni Shestakov presided over a round of political and diplomatic talks Tuesday in Havana.
The two delegations reviewed existing trade and financial agreements in the fields of transport, agriculture, biotechnology and scientific research.
The Cuban deputy foreign minister thanked Belarus for its support for the Cuban annual resolution at the UN General Assembly, urging Washington to lift its blockade policy against Cuba.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 4135
- online: 175
- total: 3852748