Havana, July 5 (RHC)-- Cuba's Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra and his counterpart from Belarus Evgueni Shestakov presided over a round of political and diplomatic talks Tuesday in Havana.
The two delegations reviewed existing trade and financial agreements in the fields of transport, agriculture, biotechnology and scientific research.
The Cuban deputy foreign minister thanked Belarus for its support for the Cuban annual resolution at the UN General Assembly, urging Washington to lift its blockade policy against Cuba.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2411
- online: 259
- total: 4098366