Buenos Aires, July 29 (RHC)-- A photo exhibition dedicated to Argentinean-Cuban Ernesto 'Che' Guevara was inaugurated Friday at the library of the Argentinean-Cuban Friendship Association in Buenos Aires.
The exhibit comprises 50 previously unpublished photos of the legendary guerrilla fighter from the archives of Prensa Latina news agency, which Che contributed to create. It is a compilation of photos taken by renowned Cuban and foreign photojournalists at different moments during the first years of the Cuban Revolution.
The exhibit will be open to the public at the library until Friday, August 4th, when it will begin a tour across Argentina.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3540
- today: 1674
- online: 192
- total: 5754048