Buenos Aires, July 29 (RHC)-- A photo exhibition dedicated to Argentinean-Cuban Ernesto 'Che' Guevara was inaugurated Friday at the library of the Argentinean-Cuban Friendship Association in Buenos Aires.
The exhibit comprises 50 previously unpublished photos of the legendary guerrilla fighter from the archives of Prensa Latina news agency, which Che contributed to create. It is a compilation of photos taken by renowned Cuban and foreign photojournalists at different moments during the first years of the Cuban Revolution.
The exhibit will be open to the public at the library until Friday, August 4th, when it will begin a tour across Argentina.
- Latin America: are the poor remaining poor?
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 3152
- online: 138
- total: 4612078