Buenos Aires, July 29 (RHC)-- A photo exhibition dedicated to Argentinean-Cuban Ernesto 'Che' Guevara was inaugurated Friday at the library of the Argentinean-Cuban Friendship Association in Buenos Aires.
The exhibit comprises 50 previously unpublished photos of the legendary guerrilla fighter from the archives of Prensa Latina news agency, which Che contributed to create. It is a compilation of photos taken by renowned Cuban and foreign photojournalists at different moments during the first years of the Cuban Revolution.
The exhibit will be open to the public at the library until Friday, August 4th, when it will begin a tour across Argentina.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11159
- today: 2694
- online: 121
- total: 7044224