Havana hosts seminar on armed aggression in Latin America
Havana, December 13 (RHC)-- Members of the Cuban Movement for Peace and Sovereignty of the Peoples are meeting today to discuss armed aggression in Latin America as a method of domination, destabilization and control over the region's resources.
Debates will focus on U.S. military intervention in Our America and current threats to peace, above all the U.S. intervention in Grenada on October 25, 1983, and Panama on December 20 1989, in which thousands were killed and wounded.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5523
- today: 3339
- online: 238
- total: 6644697