Cuban foreign minister tweets support for Nicaragua. Photo: Twitter
Havana, January 7 (RHC)-- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez on Sunday reaffirmed Cuba's support for the Nicaraguan Government led by President Daniel Ortega.
Rodriguez also rejected 'the interventionist threats and actions against that brother country,' he posted on his Twitter account. We express our solidarity with and support for Nicaragua and its Government headed by Commander Daniel Ortega, and we reject the interventionist threats and actions against that brother country, he wrote at @BrunoRguezP.
The Nicaraguan Government has called on several occasions the
Organization of American States and foreign governments not to meddle in its internal affairs and to cease the attempts to destabilize the Sandinista Revolution.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4501
- today: 2499
- online: 151
- total: 6629891