Havana, February 6 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel will appear Wednesday evening on the television program "Mesa Redonda" to provide details on the recovery efforts in Havana after a category EF4 tornado hit several neighborhoods on January 27th.
The program will also feature ministers, the head of the National Civil Defense General Staff, Havana authorities, and leaders from student and youth organizations who are volunteering their help.
"Mesa Redonda" will be broadcast live at 6 p.m. local time, on Cubavisión, Cubavisión Internacional and Canal Caribe, as well as by Radio Rebelde, Radio Havana Cuba, and the Mesa Redonda's Facebook page and Youtube.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3210
- today: 2953
- online: 122
- total: 5943457