Havana, February 6 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel will appear Wednesday evening on the television program "Mesa Redonda" to provide details on the recovery efforts in Havana after a category EF4 tornado hit several neighborhoods on January 27th.
The program will also feature ministers, the head of the National Civil Defense General Staff, Havana authorities, and leaders from student and youth organizations who are volunteering their help.
"Mesa Redonda" will be broadcast live at 6 p.m. local time, on Cubavisión, Cubavisión Internacional and Canal Caribe, as well as by Radio Rebelde, Radio Havana Cuba, and the Mesa Redonda's Facebook page and Youtube.
- Bruno Rodriguez: it is imperative that states refrain from excerpting pressure on others, in violation of international law
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Mass protests in Puerto Rico in demand of Governor Ricardo Rosselló’s resignation
- Race for Nelson Mandela in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3260
- today: 3473
- online: 116
- total: 6162242