Havana, September 19 (RHC) -– Laotian President Choummaly Sayasone thanked Cuba for its support of his nation's economic development and national independence struggle, during a meeting with Lazara Mercedes Lopez, member of the Cuban Communist Party's Political Bureau, who paid a working visit to that country this week.
The Cuban official, who is the first secretary of the Communist Party in Havana, wished Laos success as she was briefed about that nation´s achievements over the past few years, Prensa Latina news agency reported.
This same month, Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez also visited Laos, where he reaffirmed bilateral cooperation and support towards larger development.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8873
- today: 2886
- online: 195
- total: 7384329