Havana, Aug 22, (RHC), – The number of Cubans with access to the Internet surpassed 3 million in 2014, according to data from the National Bureau of Statistics and Information.
In a report posted on its Web site, the bureau said the quantity of computers in private hands rose last year to more than 1 million and that 533,000 of those units were connected to the Web. Public Wi-Fi is also available at 35 spots across the island and fees have been reduced for a domestic email service accessible from cellphones.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3053
- today: 2031
- online: 129
- total: 5855378