Lima, October 15 (RHC)-- Cuban Hero Fernando Gonzalez wrapped up an intense visit to Peru on Wednesday, during which he met with social, intellectual and political leaders who share solidarity bonds with Cuba.
Fernando's Peruvian visit ended with an honor he received at the Congress in Lima, the Peruvian capital. On hand were Cuban Ambassador to Peru, Juana Martinez, and her colleagues from Nicaragua, Marcela Perez Silva, and Venezuela, Diego Molero. Isaac Humala and Olga Tasso, the parents of Peruvian President Ollanta Humala, also attended the ceremony at the Congress.
From Lima, Fernando Gonzalez flew to Chile -- the next stop of his current tour of Latin American countries.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 823
- online: 169
- total: 3862587