Havana, March 9 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro has met in Havana with Hoang Binh Quan, special envoy of the Secretary General of the Communist Party of Vietnam, Nguyen Phu Trong.
During the fraternal exchange on Tuesday, Raúl and the distinguished Vietnamese visitor expressed both countries' interest in further strengthening the historic friendship and cooperation ties that unite the two governments, and peoples.
Hoang Binh Quan, Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Commission of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam, briefed the Cuban president on the economic and social guidelines approved by the recently held 10th Congress of the Vietnamese political organization.
The Vietnamese official was accompanied at the meeting by Duong Minh, Vietnamese Ambassador to Cuba, as well as other Party officials.
Also participating in the meeting on the Cuban side were José Ramón Machado Ventura, Second Secretary of the Central Committee of the Cuban Communist Party and José Ramón Balaguer Cabrera, Chairman of the Central Committee's Foreign Affairs Office.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4656
- today: 3892
- online: 214
- total: 3847936