Washington, January 25 (RHC)-- U.S. President Barack Obama has launched a new task force to combat sexual assault on college campuses.
A new White House report says one in five women college students have been sexually assaulted at school, but just 12 percent notify police.
The task force will reportedly be asked to lay out goals for increasing rates of arrests, prosecutions and convictions.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- Cuba loses 8 to 0 to Colombia and will go for bronze in Junior Pan American Games
- Ins and outs of an election
- Díaz-Canel highlights performance of Cuban athletes in Cali-Valle
- New investigations opened involving Jair Bolsonaro
- Tribute to Fidel on 5th anniversary of placing his ashes in Santa Ifigenia Cemetery in Santiago de Cuba