Venezuela's Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez
Caracas, July 19 (RHC)-- Venezuela's Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez says that the government of Nicolas Maduro wants to maintain diplomatic relations with the United States, grounded on mutual respect.
Venezuela's top diplomat said that the Maduro administration has called on U.S. President Barack Obama to maintain good relations, "grounded on respect, equality and sovereignty between states -- principles included in the United Nations Charter."
Delcy Rodriguez warned that Venezuela will not tolerate any interference in its domestic affairs and called on the U.S. administration to think twice before making any move against the Venezuelan government.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 2777
- online: 214
- total: 6620874