Venezuela's Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez
Caracas, July 19 (RHC)-- Venezuela's Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez says that the government of Nicolas Maduro wants to maintain diplomatic relations with the United States, grounded on mutual respect.
Venezuela's top diplomat said that the Maduro administration has called on U.S. President Barack Obama to maintain good relations, "grounded on respect, equality and sovereignty between states -- principles included in the United Nations Charter."
Delcy Rodriguez warned that Venezuela will not tolerate any interference in its domestic affairs and called on the U.S. administration to think twice before making any move against the Venezuelan government.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 16
- Puerto Rico: the struggle for independence continues
- 35th Jazz Plaza Festival well-underway, both in Havana and Santiago de Cuba
- Imperialism and Revolution Episode #22
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 15
- Ricardo Alarcón: Recent anti-Cuba measures by the Trump Administration reflect complete failure of Washington's Cuba policy
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11605
- today: 7093
- online: 141
- total: 6994869