Washington, May 26 (RHC)-- In the United States, President Donald Trump has appointed attorney Marc Kasowitz to represent him in the ongoing investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials to allegedly influence the 2016 election.
Kasowitz has worked for Trump for over a decade. He threatened to sue The New York Times if it didn’t retract an explosive story in which multiple women accused Trump of sexual harassment. Kasowitz also represents Russia’s largest bank. He works at the same firm as former Senator Joe Lieberman, one of Trump’s front-running candidates to lead the FBI, following Trump’s firing of former Director James Comey.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 2610
- online: 119
- total: 5959226