Vienna, March 7 (RHC)-- Austria has called on Germany to set restrictions on the number of refugees it will allow to enter its territory in an effort to help curb the flow of refugees flocking to Europe.
"Germany too must give a number for the refugees it is prepared to take from the Syria and Turkey region. Germany must finally create clarity or else refugees will continue to head off in the direction of Germany," Austrian Chancellor Werner Faymann told the Kurier newspaper on Sunday.
- Jazz Place
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: No one is going to take from us the confidence in the future which we owe our children
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 8
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba works toward perfecting its political system
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 9
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3476
- today: 3078
- online: 173
- total: 6477981