Vienna, March 7 (RHC)-- Austria has called on Germany to set restrictions on the number of refugees it will allow to enter its territory in an effort to help curb the flow of refugees flocking to Europe.
"Germany too must give a number for the refugees it is prepared to take from the Syria and Turkey region. Germany must finally create clarity or else refugees will continue to head off in the direction of Germany," Austrian Chancellor Werner Faymann told the Kurier newspaper on Sunday.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3333
- today: 2453
- online: 110
- total: 6033485