Havana, April 11 (RHC)-- Last night in Havana, Cuban President Raul Castro and Venezuela's Nicolás Maduro presided over an act of solidarity with the South American nation, which faces a fierce campaign against its independence, sovereignty and political stability.
Hundreds of Cubans attended the activity representing Cuban society, which was part of the closing of the Fifteenth Political Council of ALBA-TCP (Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America - People's Trade Treaty).
At the meeting, which took place on Monday in Havana with a call to unity and solidarity, Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez highlighted the need to ratify the final declaration of the Fourteenth Extraordinary Summit of Heads of State and Government of ALBA-TCP, held last month in Caracas, which warns of the risks to the area and constitutes a powerful guide in concerted actions.
Rodríguez warned of attacks on Latin American progressive governments, where right-wing parties use legislative, judicial and media powers as platforms for conspiracy, and unscrupulously break the democratic order.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 5789
- online: 319
- total: 8077691