Ottawa, May 27 (RHC)-- A photo exhibition was inaugurated Friday at the Cuban embassy in Ottawa, Canada, in posthumous tribute to Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro, who died last November in Havana at the age of 90.
The exhibition, entitled 'Comandante' (Commander) comprises 31 photos of Fidel taken at different moments by such renowned Cuban artists like Alberto Korda, Liborio Noval and Roberto Chile. The exhibit will later tour other Canadian cities.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 875
- online: 184
- total: 4104985