Ottawa, May 27 (RHC)-- A photo exhibition was inaugurated Friday at the Cuban embassy in Ottawa, Canada, in posthumous tribute to Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro, who died last November in Havana at the age of 90.
The exhibition, entitled 'Comandante' (Commander) comprises 31 photos of Fidel taken at different moments by such renowned Cuban artists like Alberto Korda, Liborio Noval and Roberto Chile. The exhibit will later tour other Canadian cities.
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's segment 'The Jazz Place'
- RHC's national and international news stories
- Former Cuban ambassador to Namibia says US trying to repeat in other nations what it's been doing against Cuba for so long
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7664
- today: 6357
- online: 203
- total: 7303867