Ottawa, May 27 (RHC)-- A photo exhibition was inaugurated Friday at the Cuban embassy in Ottawa, Canada, in posthumous tribute to Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro, who died last November in Havana at the age of 90.
The exhibition, entitled 'Comandante' (Commander) comprises 31 photos of Fidel taken at different moments by such renowned Cuban artists like Alberto Korda, Liborio Noval and Roberto Chile. The exhibit will later tour other Canadian cities.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5523
- today: 3140
- online: 236
- total: 6644498