Ottawa, May 27 (RHC)-- A photo exhibition was inaugurated Friday at the Cuban embassy in Ottawa, Canada, in posthumous tribute to Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro, who died last November in Havana at the age of 90.
The exhibition, entitled 'Comandante' (Commander) comprises 31 photos of Fidel taken at different moments by such renowned Cuban artists like Alberto Korda, Liborio Noval and Roberto Chile. The exhibit will later tour other Canadian cities.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 3597
- online: 107
- total: 4939503