Ottawa, May 27 (RHC)-- A photo exhibition was inaugurated Friday at the Cuban embassy in Ottawa, Canada, in posthumous tribute to Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro, who died last November in Havana at the age of 90.
The exhibition, entitled 'Comandante' (Commander) comprises 31 photos of Fidel taken at different moments by such renowned Cuban artists like Alberto Korda, Liborio Noval and Roberto Chile. The exhibit will later tour other Canadian cities.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 2325
- online: 135
- total: 4461326