Cuban Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra
Havana, October 14 (RHC)-- In his closing remarks at the 3rd International Conference on Strategic Studies, Cuban Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra advocated a plural, diverse, democratic world.
The Havana meeting, organized by the Havana-based Research Center on World Politics and the Higher Institute for International Relations, gathered 150 academics and scholars from Latin America and other regions of the world.
Delegates debated the main challenges, threats and opportunities for Latin America and the Caribbean in today's world.
Other issues discussed included international cooperation and regional integration, the role of communications and information technologies in today's world and the foreign policy of the current U.S. administration.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3235
- today: 649
- online: 106
- total: 5424860