Cuban Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra
Havana, October 14 (RHC)-- In his closing remarks at the 3rd International Conference on Strategic Studies, Cuban Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra advocated a plural, diverse, democratic world.
The Havana meeting, organized by the Havana-based Research Center on World Politics and the Higher Institute for International Relations, gathered 150 academics and scholars from Latin America and other regions of the world.
Delegates debated the main challenges, threats and opportunities for Latin America and the Caribbean in today's world.
Other issues discussed included international cooperation and regional integration, the role of communications and information technologies in today's world and the foreign policy of the current U.S. administration.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 3615
- online: 138
- total: 4369628