Paris, November 7 (RHC)-- According to diplomatic sources, Elba Rosa Pérez, Cuban Minister of Science, Technology and Environment met in Paris with Brune Poirson, French Secretary of State for Ecological Transition.
During the meeting, the speakers discussed the main issues on the bilateral agenda, and ratified the interest of both parties to cooperate in specific research projects, exchanges on environmental issues and confronting climate change.
The Cuban minister heads the delegation that is participating in the thirty-ninth General Conference of Unesco, United Nations Organization for Education, Science and Culture.
As part of the program, she presented to the diplomats, specialists and representatives of international organizations the 'Tarea Vida' (life task), a state plan conceived by the Cuban government to face climate change.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 24
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 24
- RHC's national and international news stories August 23
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 23
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 23
- RHC's national and international news stories August 22
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3532
- today: 2872
- online: 114
- total: 6282078