Havana, February 11 (RHC)-- The 28th International Book Fair, scheduled in Havana until February 17th, is in full swing.
According to organizers of the annual fair, more than 10 titles are being presented by the National Organization of Collective Law Firms. Law and Law: Management of legal conflicts by collective of authors, and Control of constitutionality of legal rules. An approach to the Cuban model, by Yumil Rodríguez Fernánde, stand out. Also available for sale are: Right to work and its update, by Guillermo Ferriol Molina; Dictionary of synonyms and legal antonyms, by José Luis Arzola, and Civil Code, 30 years later, by Leonardo Pérez Gallardo.
For its part, the Dora Alonso Room, dedicated to children's literature, is exhibiting the titles of the Dienteleche Collection; Manguito, by Isabel Minerva, and It happens in the trees, by Caridad T. González.
The 28th International Book Fair is paying tribute to the work of Cuban writer Eduardo Heras León and has the People's Democratic Republic of Algeria as the guest of honor.
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Puerto Rico is going through one of the most difficult crisis it has faced in its history
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2832
- today: 2799
- online: 122
- total: 5850216