Havana, July 15 (RHC) -- The Cuban parliament, currently in plenary session, extended to the Ecuadorian National Assembly and the government of Rafael Correa, its firm support against destabilization-oriented attempts by the local oligarchy.
A declaration unanimously approved by the Cuban lawmakers reads that Ecuador, just like other sovereign and independent Latin American nations, is undergoing the impact of a global offensive unleashed by imperialism against progressive governments in the region.
“The National Assembly of People’s Power (Cuban Parliament) expresses its firm solidarity towards Ecuador’s National Assembly with its democratically-elected government, headed by President Rafael Correa.”
The Cuban parliament also asked legislators from around the world to protest any act against the sovereignty of Ecuador and to close ranks in support of the Ecuadorian people.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 1572
- online: 202
- total: 4222138