Havana, July 15 (RHC) -- The Cuban parliament, currently in plenary session, extended to the Ecuadorian National Assembly and the government of Rafael Correa, its firm support against destabilization-oriented attempts by the local oligarchy.
A declaration unanimously approved by the Cuban lawmakers reads that Ecuador, just like other sovereign and independent Latin American nations, is undergoing the impact of a global offensive unleashed by imperialism against progressive governments in the region.
“The National Assembly of People’s Power (Cuban Parliament) expresses its firm solidarity towards Ecuador’s National Assembly with its democratically-elected government, headed by President Rafael Correa.”
The Cuban parliament also asked legislators from around the world to protest any act against the sovereignty of Ecuador and to close ranks in support of the Ecuadorian people.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11521
- today: 2548
- online: 131
- total: 7032919