Havana, September 24 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro arrived Thursday afternoon to New York City, where he is to attend the United Nations Summit for the Adoption of the Post-2015 Development Agenda, set for September 25th through the 27th.
The Cuban head of state will also participate in the General Debate of the 70th Period of Sessions of the UN General Assembly.
Other members of the Cuban delegation include Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla, Deputy Foreign Minister Abelardo Moreno Fernández, and Cuba's Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Rodolfo Reyes Rodríguez.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3199
- online: 199
- total: 4094762