Havana, September 24 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro arrived Thursday afternoon to New York City, where he is to attend the United Nations Summit for the Adoption of the Post-2015 Development Agenda, set for September 25th through the 27th.
The Cuban head of state will also participate in the General Debate of the 70th Period of Sessions of the UN General Assembly.
Other members of the Cuban delegation include Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla, Deputy Foreign Minister Abelardo Moreno Fernández, and Cuba's Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Rodolfo Reyes Rodríguez.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4441
- today: 4570
- online: 233
- total: 3833717