Havana, September 24 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro arrived Thursday afternoon to New York City, where he is to attend the United Nations Summit for the Adoption of the Post-2015 Development Agenda, set for September 25th through the 27th.
The Cuban head of state will also participate in the General Debate of the 70th Period of Sessions of the UN General Assembly.
Other members of the Cuban delegation include Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla, Deputy Foreign Minister Abelardo Moreno Fernández, and Cuba's Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Rodolfo Reyes Rodríguez.
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3210
- today: 1896
- online: 132
- total: 5942400