Havana, September 24 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro arrived Thursday afternoon to New York City, where he is to attend the United Nations Summit for the Adoption of the Post-2015 Development Agenda, set for September 25th through the 27th.
The Cuban head of state will also participate in the General Debate of the 70th Period of Sessions of the UN General Assembly.
Other members of the Cuban delegation include Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla, Deputy Foreign Minister Abelardo Moreno Fernández, and Cuba's Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Rodolfo Reyes Rodríguez.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3957
- today: 1295
- online: 124
- total: 5235829