Havana, February 16 (RHC)-- Cuba's First Deputy Foreign Minister Marcelino Medina met Monday in Havana with a visiting bipartisan delegation of U.S. congress people, headed by Representatives Tom Emmer, a Republican from Minnesota, and Democrat Kathy Castor from Florida.
During the meeting, the sides discussed on the current state of U.S.-Cuba relations, prospects for congressional debate on Washington's policies towards Havana and the lifting of the U.S. blockade.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3235
- today: 648
- online: 105
- total: 5424859