Havana, February 16 (RHC)-- Cuba's First Deputy Foreign Minister Marcelino Medina met Monday in Havana with a visiting bipartisan delegation of U.S. congress people, headed by Representatives Tom Emmer, a Republican from Minnesota, and Democrat Kathy Castor from Florida.
During the meeting, the sides discussed on the current state of U.S.-Cuba relations, prospects for congressional debate on Washington's policies towards Havana and the lifting of the U.S. blockade.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 660
- online: 92
- total: 4831394