Havana, February 16 (RHC)-- Cuba's First Deputy Foreign Minister Marcelino Medina met Monday in Havana with a visiting bipartisan delegation of U.S. congress people, headed by Representatives Tom Emmer, a Republican from Minnesota, and Democrat Kathy Castor from Florida.
During the meeting, the sides discussed on the current state of U.S.-Cuba relations, prospects for congressional debate on Washington's policies towards Havana and the lifting of the U.S. blockade.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 3599
- online: 136
- total: 4369612