Havana, February 27 (RHC)-- The Ambassador to Cuba of the Dominican Republic, Joaquin Gerónimo, praised the strong friendship binding his country to Cuba.
In the context of the week to honor Dominican culture, the diplomat said that the display of customs and traditions stand as an opportunity to share art and reinforced the brotherhood joining both countries.
A gala marking the Dominican Republic's Independence Day is being hosted this Saturday at Havana's Mella Theater.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2621
- online: 186
- total: 4089821