Havana, February 27 (RHC)-- The Ambassador to Cuba of the Dominican Republic, Joaquin Gerónimo, praised the strong friendship binding his country to Cuba.
In the context of the week to honor Dominican culture, the diplomat said that the display of customs and traditions stand as an opportunity to share art and reinforced the brotherhood joining both countries.
A gala marking the Dominican Republic's Independence Day is being hosted this Saturday at Havana's Mella Theater.
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Havana to Host 20th Habanos Festival
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Esperanto Congress wraps up in Havana
- Perucho lives in the soul of the Cuban nation
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 4464
- online: 149
- total: 4356747