Havana, February 27 (RHC)-- The Ambassador to Cuba of the Dominican Republic, Joaquin Gerónimo, praised the strong friendship binding his country to Cuba.
In the context of the week to honor Dominican culture, the diplomat said that the display of customs and traditions stand as an opportunity to share art and reinforced the brotherhood joining both countries.
A gala marking the Dominican Republic's Independence Day is being hosted this Saturday at Havana's Mella Theater.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4950
- today: 4615
- online: 217
- total: 6665432