Vietnamese Communist Leader Congratulates Raúl Castro on His Re-election as Communist Party's First Secretary
Hanoi, April 20 (RHC)-- Nguyen Phu Trong, General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam, congratulated President Raúl Castro on his re-election as First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba.
Upon learning about the results of the just concluded 7th Congress of the Cuban communists, the Vietnamese leader sent President Raúl a message, expressing his confidence that, under the guidance of Raúl and the Communist Party, the Cuban people will be able to overcome challenges and difficulties, and will obtain new victories while striving to build a prosperous, sustainable socialism.
Nguyen Phu Trong reiterated in his message the determination of the Vietnamese Communist Party to work towards strengthening the historical friendship, solidarity and cooperation ties that unite the governments and peoples of Vietnam and Cuba.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4501
- today: 4171
- online: 114
- total: 6631563