Vietnamese Communist Leader Congratulates Raúl Castro on His Re-election as Communist Party's First Secretary
Hanoi, April 20 (RHC)-- Nguyen Phu Trong, General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam, congratulated President Raúl Castro on his re-election as First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba.
Upon learning about the results of the just concluded 7th Congress of the Cuban communists, the Vietnamese leader sent President Raúl a message, expressing his confidence that, under the guidance of Raúl and the Communist Party, the Cuban people will be able to overcome challenges and difficulties, and will obtain new victories while striving to build a prosperous, sustainable socialism.
Nguyen Phu Trong reiterated in his message the determination of the Vietnamese Communist Party to work towards strengthening the historical friendship, solidarity and cooperation ties that unite the governments and peoples of Vietnam and Cuba.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 3646
- online: 195
- total: 4103842