Vietnamese Communist Leader Congratulates Raúl Castro on His Re-election as Communist Party's First Secretary
Hanoi, April 20 (RHC)-- Nguyen Phu Trong, General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam, congratulated President Raúl Castro on his re-election as First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba.
Upon learning about the results of the just concluded 7th Congress of the Cuban communists, the Vietnamese leader sent President Raúl a message, expressing his confidence that, under the guidance of Raúl and the Communist Party, the Cuban people will be able to overcome challenges and difficulties, and will obtain new victories while striving to build a prosperous, sustainable socialism.
Nguyen Phu Trong reiterated in his message the determination of the Vietnamese Communist Party to work towards strengthening the historical friendship, solidarity and cooperation ties that unite the governments and peoples of Vietnam and Cuba.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 907
- online: 110
- total: 4936813