Havana, April 30 (RHC)-- On Thursday afternoon, President Raúl Castro received Philip Anthony Hammond, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, who is here in Havana on an official visit.
During the cordial exchange, President Raúl and the UK foreign secretary confirmed what they both described as significant advances in ties between the two countries and broad potential to further expand and deepen relations in areas of common interest.
Raúl Castro and Philip Hammond both praised the signing of an agreement to regularize Cuba's middle and long term debt with the United Kingdom, which they agreed, will contribute significantly to strengthened economic, trade and financial relations between our two countries.
The Cuban head of state and the visiting UK foreign secretary also exchanged extensively on international issues.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3759
- online: 218
- total: 4095322