Famous US collector, Gilbert Brownstone, opened the exhibition My Love for Art dedicated to the Cuban Five at the José Martí Memorial in Havana’s Revolution Square
Attending the opening were René González and Fernando González, two of the antiterrorists who are already in Cuba after having served their unjust sentences. Gerardo Hernández, Ramón Labañino and Antonio Guerrero are still locked in US penitentiaries despite widespread international campaigns to release them.
Opening the exhibition and showing his love for Cuba and the Cuban Revolution, Gilbert Brownstone said that your homeland is not only where you are born, but where you feel at home, with your family and children. Organized by the Cuban Culture Ministry’s Fine Arts Council and the Wifredo Lam Contemporary Art Center, the exhibition is crowned by who is considered the best artist in the 20th century: Pablo Picasso.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 507
- online: 104
- total: 6037694