Famous US collector, Gilbert Brownstone, opened the exhibition My Love for Art dedicated to the Cuban Five at the José Martí Memorial in Havana’s Revolution Square
Attending the opening were René González and Fernando González, two of the antiterrorists who are already in Cuba after having served their unjust sentences. Gerardo Hernández, Ramón Labañino and Antonio Guerrero are still locked in US penitentiaries despite widespread international campaigns to release them.
Opening the exhibition and showing his love for Cuba and the Cuban Revolution, Gilbert Brownstone said that your homeland is not only where you are born, but where you feel at home, with your family and children. Organized by the Cuban Culture Ministry’s Fine Arts Council and the Wifredo Lam Contemporary Art Center, the exhibition is crowned by who is considered the best artist in the 20th century: Pablo Picasso.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- Agricultural and environmental organizations urge the Biden administration to change current US Cuba policy
- EGREM releases new DVD ‘Caminos de Son’
- Protests against Ivan Duque continue in Colombia
- International Caribbean Festival to be held online from Santiago de Cuba
- 70 % of the Cuban population will be vaccinated against COVID-19 by August