President Raúl Castro Calls for Concerted International Efforts to Implement UN Resolutions on Sub-Saharan Africa
Havana, May 27 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro has called for concerted international efforts to implement UN resolutions on Sub-Saharan Africa toward guaranteeing the right of the Sahrawi people to sovereignty and self-determination.
President Raúl met Friday in Havana with his counterpart from the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Brahim Ghali, who is paying an official visit.
During the exchange, both dignitaries expressed their common determination to further strengthening bilateral friendship and cooperation ties. They also touched on international issues of common interest.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1445
- online: 168
- total: 3850058