President Raúl Castro Calls for Concerted International Efforts to Implement UN Resolutions on Sub-Saharan Africa
Havana, May 27 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro has called for concerted international efforts to implement UN resolutions on Sub-Saharan Africa toward guaranteeing the right of the Sahrawi people to sovereignty and self-determination.
President Raúl met Friday in Havana with his counterpart from the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Brahim Ghali, who is paying an official visit.
During the exchange, both dignitaries expressed their common determination to further strengthening bilateral friendship and cooperation ties. They also touched on international issues of common interest.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 947
- online: 107
- total: 5146982