President Raúl Castro Calls for Concerted International Efforts to Implement UN Resolutions on Sub-Saharan Africa
Havana, May 27 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro has called for concerted international efforts to implement UN resolutions on Sub-Saharan Africa toward guaranteeing the right of the Sahrawi people to sovereignty and self-determination.
President Raúl met Friday in Havana with his counterpart from the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Brahim Ghali, who is paying an official visit.
During the exchange, both dignitaries expressed their common determination to further strengthening bilateral friendship and cooperation ties. They also touched on international issues of common interest.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 3194
- online: 84
- total: 4381180