Solidarity with Cuba Organizations to Carry Out Protests in New York against Donald Trump's Policies
Ike Nahem, Coordinator of Solidarity Groups with Cuba in New York
New York, July 11 (RHC) -- Activists from solidarity organizations with Cuba based in New York have announced new actions in rejection of the policy changes towards Cuba introduced by Donald Trump administration.
During a meeting Monday evening, dozens of representatives of various sectors of New York society ratified their condemnation of Washington's continued economic, commercial and financial restrictions against Cuba. They also defined as a priority honoring the late historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
The activities in support for Cuba will include marches, rallies and other gatherings, according to organizers.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 4131
- online: 169
- total: 3852744