Solidarity with Cuba Organizations to Carry Out Protests in New York against Donald Trump's Policies
Ike Nahem, Coordinator of Solidarity Groups with Cuba in New York
New York, July 11 (RHC) -- Activists from solidarity organizations with Cuba based in New York have announced new actions in rejection of the policy changes towards Cuba introduced by Donald Trump administration.
During a meeting Monday evening, dozens of representatives of various sectors of New York society ratified their condemnation of Washington's continued economic, commercial and financial restrictions against Cuba. They also defined as a priority honoring the late historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
The activities in support for Cuba will include marches, rallies and other gatherings, according to organizers.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 1058
- online: 85
- total: 4831792